Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott - A Free Concert for NHS Workers
Thursday 29th April 2021
Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott
Thursday 29th April 2021
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE
Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott - A Free Concert for NHS Workers due to perform at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Tuesday 13 October 2020 has been rescheduled to Thursday 29 April 2021.
The artist statement says:
All tickets remain valid for the new date
If you have any queries, please contact us
Email : email@example.com
ABOUT PAUL HEATON & JACQUI ABBOTT - A FREE CONCERT FOR NHS WORKERS
Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott have announced a free concert for all NHS frontline and auxiliary staff to take place at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Thursday 29th April 2021.
TICKET APPLICATIONS MUST ONLY BE MADE BY NHS FRONTLINE STAFF AS DETAILED BELOW.
Those eligible for tickets will be all NHS frontline staff that work within NHS hospitals across the United Kingdom including, but not limited to, doctors, nurses, support workers, porters and cleaners. Any staff that work within the hospital will be eligible to apply for tickets. Eligible NHS staff members are entitled to bring one guest with them but will need two tickets (one for them and one for their guest).
Ticket applications must only be made by the NHS member of staff who must bring their valid NHS or Primary Care Trust I.D card to the show (original format, no photocopies), as ticket checks will be in operation. All tickets will carry the name of the person who made the booking, and this must match the name that is on the NHS or Primary Care Trust I.D card or admission will be refused.
If you secure tickets in error as you are not NHS frontline staff, please contact the ticket provider to arrange cancellation of those tickets.
If you secure tickets and find that you are unable to attend, please contact the ticket provider to arrange cancellation of these tickets, to enable the tickets to be available to other NHS Frontline staff.
Full terms & conditions below
A message from Paul Heaton: “The Coronavirus pandemic should remind everyone, and let no-one forget, that our National Health Service is the most brilliant and significant institution in our lives. The men and women who serve us and care for us, give us hope and sacrifice their own wellbeing, can never be thanked enough. We are just musicians, so there is little we can do but sing for you. By way of appreciation, we announce the following gig for all frontline NHS staff. From the porters, the cleaners and the drivers, to the doctors and the nurses; thank you.”
Tickets will be limited to 2 per person (eligible NHS staff members and one guest).
If you require accessible seating please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your full name and address, contact number and any specific seating requirements including whether a wheelchair space is required. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible but please bear with us as we are currently dealing with a large number of enquiries. Accessible seating will be allocated on a first come first served basis from the time the email is received.
Under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
PROMOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This event is a thank you to all frontline NHS and auxiliary staff. Tickets are available for frontline staff only, including but not limited to doctors, nurses, porters, cleaners, support workers. Please respect this, ID checks will be in place.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. This ticket is issued by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been issued, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. There will be no re-admittance allowed
6. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid NHS ID or Primary Care Trust ID card (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets, or details of employment if NHS contract staff.
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per person.
8. Ticket has no monetary value.